The Star

Card of the Day

Keyword: Optimism, renewal, boundlessness, peace, astrology

Today's Message: 

Today is a new day and a new opportunity for joy! Find ways to refresh your environment and yourself.  Have a long and lovely bath, tidy up your room, de-clutter, practice forgiveness.  Make space for wonderful new things in your life.

Interpretation:

The Star is a card of hope, peace, and renewal.

After the destruction of The Tower, The Star brings optimism for a fresh start.  When The Stars shows up in a reading have trust in the constantly changing nature of the universe.  After the darkest hour comes the dawn of a new day.

You are on a healing path.  Be sure to nurture both the physical and spiritual aspects of your life.  Do what is practically required, while at the same time visualizing an ideal future.  Calmness and stillness may be required to heal completely.

If someone in your life needs healing, The Star is telling you that optimism and gentle nurturing are required.  In a creative venture, The Star can be a sign of success.

This card can also indicate astrology and other divine arts.  Pay attention to the cosmos

Source:  Galaxy Tarot

******

It was a surprise in getting this card. Seems like "The Star" is really my spirit guide.
Yes, I am moving on. I am starting to heal. I have finally realized that I deserved more.
I don't feel the pain anymore because I will not let him hurt again.
I may not be as stable as I am now but I am optimistic that wonderful new things will come soon.




Comments