Nine of Cups (reversed)

CARD OF THE DAY


The Nine of Cups reversed is a card that indicates disappointment or smugness.
You may be feeling emotionally empty despite your efforts or that you can't be happy until you have what someone else has.
It may be that current path will never bring you the joy you seek and that you need to look for it elsewhere.
Alternatively, happiness may be very close at hand, but you need to begin noticing all you do have, instead of what you lack.
This card also indicates that you are very happy, but you are using your happiness in ways that hurt others.  You may be so self-satisfied that you are not noticing the feelings of those around you. Your bragging and smugness may be very unappealing to those around you.
Source: Galaxy Tarot
*****
Somehow I feel disappointed today. Maybe because I feel empty.
I want a better life. I want to have nicer things. I want to have a loving partner.
I also feel that I feel inferior to some. I was thinking of how they see me like I am not of their own level.
I have to have a good outlook soon. I don't want to nurture this kind of depression..







Comments