Meditating with The Fool


I did meditation using The Fool card which I downloaded from biddy tarot.
It was like a self-hypnosis where I will enter The Fool's realm.
On my half-awake state, the first thing I've noticed was the bright yellow sun. I was on top of the mountain. There were big trees and green grass that seems to carpet the whole place.
At the far end, I saw The Fool. He seems to be dancing happily with his white dog.
I slowly came near him. Then he reached out for my hand. I felt his warm hand on mine.
For some reason, I felt like crying.
I asked The Fool what message would he like to tell me.
He looked at me in the eyes and said in a comforting voice "I want you to have STRENGTH"
"STRENGTH?" I asked him. "Why STRENGTH? Can I just meet THE STAR?"
"In time you will, but for now you need STRENGTH", he said
I thought, The Fool really knows what I need now.
At present, I feel so weak and frustrated with my life. I am at a lost, feeling alone and lonely with my 2 kids both having a life of their own. I was hoping I can be with Homi when I grow old but he also abandoned me and was told that there is very "slim" chance we can be together.
While I was having these thoughts, The Fool said: "Can you see the STRENGTH and how she tame the wild lion?"
"You can also do that" he continued
"Can I really?" I asked.
"Of course you can! You are stronger than what you think you are", he said
"STRENGTH does not only mean being strong physically. You have the ability to put things to your advantage if you will only set your mind to it" he further explained.
I wanted to say something but The Fool pulled my hand and danced with me. The feeling was so overwhelming and I can't almost breathe. I can hear music floating in the air.
The Fool stopped and he got something from his bag.
It was like a big diamond that emits a white shining light. He put it in my hand and said "Keep this in your heart. It will be my gift to you. When the times comes you will need this."
Slowly, The Fool started walking away from me and into the cliff. His dog was barking as if warning him that if he will go on walking he will fall.
The Fool does not seem to care. He just kept on going. But before he takes that leap, The Fool turns to me and in a soft quiet voice, he said "Remember, you are limitless. Use that power that lies within you"
I don't know what happened next. The meditation has to end on that part as I have to go out of the card and back to my conscious mind.

*****
To sum it up, these are what I learned:

POSITIVE KEYWORDS:

* Freeing yourself from limitations
* Expressing joy and youthful vigor
* Being open minded
* Taking a leap of faith
* Attuning yourself to your instincts
* Being eager or curious
* Exploring potentials
* Embracing innovations or change

NEGATIVE KEYWORDS:

* Being gullible and naive
* Taking an unnecessary risk
* Failing to be serious when required
* Being silly or distracted
* Lacking experience
* Failing to honor well-established traditions and limits
* Behaving inappropriately
'



Comments