Eight of Cups


Card of change and transition

It shows a man turning his back on all he has accumulated or accomplished before.  He disappears by night into a barren and difficult terrain with only a cloak on his back and a staff on his hand.

Question to Ask Myself

What do I need to leave behind once and for all?
*  If I left in search of "more" what would I be looking for exactly?
*  How might a retreat enhance my perspective?

The Eight of Cups also indicates that you are disappointed enough to walk away from everything you have built up so far. It could indicate a disappointment in love or dissatisfaction with material success. It could also indicate that you have over-extended yourself to the point of emotional exhaustion. Even though you have already come so far, you feel that you can no longer go on and your only choice is to walk away from the situation. You feel disappointed with yourself but you know that this is the right thing to do before you completely burn out. You may also be feeling that you are giving too much and not getting nearly enough in exchange.

https://www.biddytarot.com/tarot-card-meanings/minor-arcana/suit-of-cups/eight-of-cups/

********
I am amazed at getting this card because this is really what I SHOULD do right now. 
I am getting frustrated, disappointed and hurt by what is happening with my life.
It was all a roller coaster ride.
Why do I have to endure all these?
I have been in this situation before. Same depressing feeling.
I have to walk away..





Comments